Samantha's top ten
- more time to play
- I get to spend more time with my very loved mom
- I get to go on field trips a lot
- we play games while doing school work (we have a lot of learning games for math, reading and grammar)
- lots of arts and crafts, science and history i love that stuff
- I get to visit my brothers more. if I was in school I would be able to do that
- I get to learn what I want to learn (if something interests her I work it into her daily work)
- I can do school work in the order I want. (I give her a choice on the order we do the subjects)
- I get to do fun activities/ I have all these cool art supplies to use even when I am not doing school work (I never limit her creativity so even if its not school time the arts and craft supplies are there for her to use neatly! She has a great imagination and loves to create all kind of things. I hope she always loves to use those skills)
- I finished science 1 early so mom let me do science 2 while still in the first grade.
I love her list.
What are the reasons your children love to homeschool?