Sunday, February 8, 2009

Welcome to our homeschool journey.

Welcome to our home school journey.Well I decided to start a blog to record our home school journey. Some have expressed concerns about our homeschooling so I thought if I blog about it they will be able to follow along and see just what we do and what Samantha learns. I am excited about homeschooling Sam. I know she is only going on 4 but really learning begins at the beginning of life. We have started to do home school work so I thought this would be a good time to begin this blog. Besides I keep getting the question when is Samantha going to start preschool. So my answer is she is she is doing home school preschool. I am constantly amazed at home much Samantha learns. The new things she comes up with every day. How she remembers what I taught her months ago or even last year. I hope you enjoy reading about this journey of ours as much as I enjoy going down this road.

No comments: