Sunday, October 20, 2013

Five in a Row.

It always comes back to Five in a Row.

We love this curriculum. I almost didn't do it this year.  I am finding this year school work takes us longer to do.  I tried cutting out FIAR but I can't.  Its such a rich curriculum.  So we do it.  With Heart of Dakota they say to use either their reading program or your own. So I use FIAR as our reading program since so much is learned through it. I still laugh at her putting eyes on the cat box last year when she learned about personification.  I am amazed how she actually learned it and still will point it out in books that we read.  

I don't have any pictures to share yet. I keep forgetting to take them.  

My daughter would be so upset if we didn't get to do FIAR.  I have the first 3 volumes and I hope to finish them up this year and move onto Volume 4 next year.  Then onto Beyond Five in a Row.  

If your still on the fence on what to use with your elementary student try FIAR its a very fun and rich learning experience. I am constantly amazed at all Samantha has learned using this.  Or what I have learned!

No comments: