Friday, March 30, 2012

Funny...


I posted about the potato that wont do anything for our experiment. Well wouldn't you know I checked it today and it grew little eyes on it. So hopefully they will continue to grow. I know Samantha was a bit frustrated with it. Or maybe it was me that was frustrated with it.

I am going to share some pictures from the past months.....
Samantha's step by step directions on how to sew...

A sewing lesson with a friend...

sensory play... writing our cursive letters in shaving cream
With our Five in a Row curriculum we did the story Cranberry Thanksgiving... So we made our own candles like the people in the story did... She had so much fun doing this

She made cranberry bread... she used the recipe from the book. It was grandma's famous cranberry bread. It was very good.
We also talked about how the story takes place somewhere in New England and how it was once the Native American's who lived here so we made some stone art like the carvings the Native Americans would do.
We read some Christmas Stories and this one we did a cute lesson with...

Samantha filled out an application to become an elf. one the side you can't see it asked why she would make a good elf..She wrote because I am nice and like to have fun with toys. So cute
She then made herself an elf

After reading and watching the Grinch who stole Christmas She made her own funny Christmas tree.
I will be updating with more recent stuff soon.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

You can't get yours to sprout eyes...and I have a whole bag in my mudroom that I swear are trying to farm themselves overnight! "P

...danielle