Monday, August 22, 2016

Information

This was shared on the Five in a Row facebook page and I thought I would pass it along here.  


kiddie records  is a list of stories for your child to listen to.  Samantha loves audio books. I usually have them playing in the car or at bed time.  I enjoy it as reading out loud to your child is good for them but I love when I get to just listen too.  


I post about some of the books we do for FIAR and listed a show we watch Travel with kids and I was really sad to realize they no longer have it on hulu.  Its something I have used for geography when we are rowing a FIAR book to help her see what the other country looks like.  You can still access some of the episodes on Amazon Prime.  But we don't have Amazon Prime. 

If you click on any  of my links and they don't work please let me know so I can fix them or delete them.  Thank you

No comments: