- Nick was home visiting and he left at the end of April.
- We visited my sister in law in New York this weekend. Went into the city to the American Girl Store.
- We went to a Buddhist temple to see the second biggest Buddha in the world. To walk the peaceful grounds and enjoy nature.
- I tested Samantha in reading and was so thrilled to find she is reading at the end of third grade level!
- Had Samantha's belated birthday party.
- Went to the Lafayette Durfee House and learned about how people lived in the colonial times and how Fall River played a roll in the revolutionary war. That was very interesting I didn't realized how much of a roll our city played in it...
- Went to the Mad scientist science night.
- Went to the beach
- Went to the battleship
- playdates at the park
- first trip on a train (we took it into the city)
Sunday, May 6, 2012
We have been very busy lately
Its been crazy lately Samantha's life....