Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Five in a Row sad times

I am so sad to say our time rowing Five In a Row is coming to an end.  My daughter has done 
almost every book in FIAR.  Plus she is getting much older.  
Its time to move onto Beyond Five in a Row. 
 I am excited to start a new chapter in our homeschooling but at the same time
 sad to leave our treasured memories behind.  I have purchased the ones we really loved and some of the other books as week. So they wont be forgotten. 

So coming in the Fall a whole new chapter to our learning.  BEYOND FIVE IN A ROW

If you are looking for an amazing way to teach your child look into Five in a Row.  Its an amazing curriculum.  It teaches the child how to learn and to love books.  I can't say enough good about it.  I recommend this to everyone who questions me about homeschooling. 
 It is one of the best investments you can make in your homeschool journey.

I will still be posting about some of our FIAR rows.  I have been very behind on blogging about it.  So for a little while enjoy the rest of our FIAR journey  




No comments: