Monday, June 26, 2017

Looking ahead

I am a planner.  I like to know what is coming up.  I also like to be prepared.

I think I now have every thing I am going to use in the fall for homeschooling Samantha.  I just purchased the last of it...So here is the run down

Math- just won at an amazing price Teaching Textbooks!!!
Grammar- Fix it Grammar & Grammar Land
History & Science- Beyond Five in a Row, science kits and living books
Literature, Spelling, Copy work, Narration- Beyond Five in a Row


I feel like I am forgetting something.  Everything has been purchased.  I do need to send the student pdf file for Fix it Grammar to Staples to be printed out.  But what I am I forgetting???

Music- choir
Art- art class with friends
Gym- baton & Gymnastics at the rec center

I like to do more poetry this year.  We do it every year but not each week.  I have a few books I plan on using with it.

We are planning to do the coop again but Allicia wont be joining us.  I am not sure what Kim wants to teach, Danielle might be joining us.  I am also not sure what her plans are.  I do want to do a newspaper.  I think it will be fun.  I have it all planned out.  

1 comment:

Kim Lenters said...

Sounds like an awesome plan!!!!!