Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Super Glue.........

So does the title say it all? 

What do you get when you mix a curious 7 year old and super glue?

Don't know???

You have that 7 year old with super glue all over her hands...

Yes Samantha did this this morning right before I was leaving the house for work.  

She was trying to glue a fake finger nail to her pumpkin.  Why she thought it needed that I am not 

sure. Why she thought to use super glue and not craft glue I don't know.  What I do know is its hard to take

supper glue off of a child's hands.  

Tried nail polish remover but since I only had the kind without acidtone in it, that didn't do the job.  

As she learned as she tried to wash her hands off with soap and water that just doesn't do the job.  

Time is what takes super glue off of a little girl's hands.  

These are the moments where I just shake my head and wonder what was going through her mind while she 

did it.  My wonderful curious little girl I bet she wont touch super glue again.  

I love that this is one of those moments where she will have the natural consequences to her actions with her 

all day long.

2 comments:

Gena at ichoosejoy.org said...

Wow! I haven't had to deal with that one--yet!
--Gena

Jen said...

I have 2 older boys... 21 & 24 and they never did that. She is a very curious and active little girl. Sometimes she lacks impulse control and does before the thinks out her actions. Makes life interesting that's for sure.